1. For the past 35 years we were the first and continue to be the leader in protecting privacy for brides-to-be who have entrusted us with their personal information. We consider our relationship with you to be strictly confidential. We will not sell information about you, your fiance, your wedding, etc. Only those who work for us that are directly responsible for sending emails, your magazine issues or special mailings through our bonded mailing house will see your information unless you personally authorize us to send information to a wedding professional for you.
2. Be very skeptical about anyone who claims that we released any information about your wedding without your permission. There are many web sites, clipping services and others who collect bride-to-be names from other web site logins, newspaper announcements, other's bridal show attendance lists & bridal show vendor prize drawing lists, gift registry services and even from retail store customer lists. A large, profitable business exists to sell or trade your name, address, and wedding information -- none of which receive any information from us nor are supported or approved by New England Bride.
3. In addition to each monthly issue, we may send you promotional mailings and/or emails from us, such as bridal show announcements and special offers from our
advertisers. In each instance, you can rest assured that we either send the materials from our offices directly to you, or we hire bonded professional mailing/emailing
companies that operate under strictly enforced confidentiality rules. In fact, we seed our list with test names to be sure no one is illegally using our subscribers' information.
4. Periodically our staff will contact subscribers asking for suggestions and research information to improve our web site and our magazine. Again, rest assured that this information is for our internal
use only and will be held in the strictest confidence.
5. If you suspect that your personal information is being circulated or used illegally, contact or membership department immediately and report this to us for investigation at 1-800-241-5458.